Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Loves...




There is something about Fall that I just love. Thanksgiving and Halloween are for some reason two of my favorite holidays. Christmas is too much of a bittersweet holiday...but with that said I can't say that the christmas parties aren't something that I look forward to every season.
These photos have now inspired me to put on a harvest fest. Apple bobbing??...what's not fun about that. And then there is always carving pumpkins. I am sad to say that I have not carved pumpkins in a while...I'll defiantly need to do that this year. And apparently there is a halloween lantern festival this year. Ill need to figure out the date of that; that will be a good opportunity to take some amazing pictures. Hopefully I'll be very busy this fall...ihglshdglshg..finallyyy..something to do with my time other then netflix!