Saturday, December 21, 2013

Join The Rebel Side

WOW. It has been a long time it feels like! I wish I could say I did not remember to update my blog simply because I am bored and I do not know what else to do with myself, but that's the reality I am dealing with right now. Unfortunately I never updated with more pictures of my summer, so this post is going to be a catch up. The past four months will be moshed (not sure if thats a real word) into one! This post encompasses everything from my trip to Italy this summer to some recent pictures from Senior Yearr!

Love this song right now!


Little Compton Rhode Island



Little Compton RI


Little Compton RI: Outdoor Coffee Shop 



Italy Begins...


Friday night Street Festival! 


One of the many "Join The Rebel Side" sightings in Italy. By the end of the trip every time I saw one I had to take a picture!


Picnic in the Park in Lucca Italy 


One of the many Pizza Restaurants we ate at during our stay!


"Magic Water"




I wish I could remember where this was. It was AMAZING! We had to take a ski lift type trolley/tram in order to get up there! The view was incredible! 


Do not think I have ever had more bread and oil in my life! Soo good!


Pisa: Our assignment was to take portraits of tourists: I do not believe these are tourists but for whatever reason this was a favorite picture of mine! 


On top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa: Surreal Experience!


A side show when we were leaving Pisa to return to Lucca for the day! 


AND of courseee "The Leaning Tower" in all it's grandeur!