Sunday, November 4, 2012

the book thingg
















For a Sunday I managed to fit a lot in! Started off my morning with some breakfast at Petes Grill! It happens to be the same place Michel Phelps goes for breakfast. Maybe not anymore but either way I get kind of excited over it. Then my brother had me go to "The Book Thing". They have a ton of books that you can take for free. I stocked up on some magazines! Walking out of somewhere with a handful of items without paying was odd! Then I had lunch at Petite Louis. The most amazing place to get fries and french onion soup. I could probably eat there every day of the week! yummm! After that I did nothing...so maybe I did not do as much with my day after all..but some homemade veggie chili in front of a fire and a little joy ride to get magnum chocolate bars was the perfect way to end my day! 
alsooo blind pilot's song, one red thread..a new fall fav!